Monday, May 18, 2015

And now it's time for Church Chat . . .





Hello, I’m the Church Lady and this is ‘Church Chat’. As you well know from my past experiences, I don’t like snakes. No, indeedy. I hate them in fact. I don’t even like to talk about them. Well, the other day, on my way out the door for my power walk I noticed a small, black wiggly thing on my front porch. I jumped and yelled and made quite a scene. As you can imagine, my reaction wasn’t something children should hear. After I scraped myself off of the ceiling, I ran inside and got my trusty broom. I know what you are thinking! Always thinking naughty thoughts in the morning aren’t we? Stop that! Alrighty, then. We can handle this. Anyhoooooo, I came out, and that demonic creature was still there so I wacked it a good one with my broom. I did it another time just for good measure to make sure it was deader than a doornail. I then bent over and took a good look at the awful thing and saw that it was earpiece thingy that fell off Hubby’s cell phone. Well, isn't that special?


Something tells me I should give up my power walks. They are hazardous to my health.


No comments:

Post a Comment