Monday, May 11, 2015

And now it's time for Church Chat . . .





Hello, I’m the Church Lady and this is ‘Church Chat’. After church, Hubby has gotten into the weird habit of going to McDonald’s for breakfast. I really don’t like eating breakfast there, but Hubby does. I guess he enjoys watching the homeless people coming in and digging into the trash can for a cup to get a free soda at the drink station. Anyhoooooo, I try to keep my aversion of McDonald’s to myself and let Hubby have his way. To fight my demonic urges to protest about this absurd place, I order a caramel frappe and suck on it like there was no tomorrow. Yes, indeedy!

Just the other day while I was sucking on my caramel frappe, I watched this liiiiiiiittle old man come into McDonald’s all by himself. I felt so sorry for him because he was all alone and probably didn’t talk to anyone all day. Being the charitable person that I am I wanted to ask the old man to join us for breakfast. Hubby said no. I wonder why?







It was probably because for some reason Hubby was passing gas like crazy. But the old man probably wouldn’t have minded.









No comments:

Post a Comment