Friday, August 31, 2012

And now it's time for Church Chat . . .





Hello, I’m the Church Lady and this is ‘Church Chat’. I love my cats, but they tend to have liiiiiiiittle “accidents” that Mamma doesn’t like. No, indeedy. Don’t you just hate it when you find land mines all over the floor? My oldest cat sometimes leaves a little poop here and there and guess who usually steps in it barefoot? Well, isn't that special? And then there is the cat vomit where you least expect it. And for some unknown reason they cannot vomit on the laminate floors that covers every room in the house, but run to an area rug and do it there. Where do these cats get these wacky ideas? Where, oh where, oh where? Now, who could be telling them to do such things? Could it be ... SATAN? (haunting echo)

I read somewhere that cats tend to vomit or poop on things due to stress which can be caused by mental or physical trauma. I have also heard that they may vomit or poop on their master’s things when they are mad at them.


Today I found vomit on my computer chair. I wonder what I did this time?


No comments:

Post a Comment