Thursday, June 7, 2012

And now it's time for Church Chat . . .






Hello, I’m the Church Lady and this is ‘Church Chat’. As you well know there have been some suspicious activities within our liiiiiiiittle community. To combat this I had Hubby install motion detector spot lights in our back yard. They flood the exterior of our home with light at the slightest detection of movement and will send a clear message to would-be-thieves that our house is protected. Yes, siree! Well, I also have been pestering Hubby to have a security system installed in our home. I think we need one, but he of course doesn’t.

Anyhooooooooo, one auspicious afternoon, a large package arrived. In it was a security system that I had nagged the livin’ daylights out of Hubby to procure. Elated with the prospect of being more safe and secure I had Hubby install it. It is wireless, cellular, and customizable and I am very happy with what he ordered.

It was so much fun testing each and every item. I really looooooooooove the wireless 105 dB siren that no thief in his right mind would stick around after that thing goes off. It reminds me of those semi-truck air horns. I also like the keychain remote where you can arm and disarm your system when you are within 100 feet of your Base Station. The keychain also has a panic button that you can instantly trigger the alarm and the monitoring center will then call you to check if you're okay. If you don't answer your phone, or if you answer but don't give your "safe word" they will alert the police that you're in danger. I also have a hidden panic button in my bedroom just in case I need it.


Yes, indeedy! I am one happy camper! It just goes to show you that good things come to people who nag.

(Church Lady does her “Superior Dance” as she struts to organ music.)


2 comments:

  1. I love that you have a hidden panic button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca- I like that hidden panic button too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete