Saturday, May 19, 2012

And now it's time for Church Chat . . .





Hello, I’m the Church Lady and this is ‘Church Chat’. Who has allergies? Come on, raise your hand and be counted. I know there are others out there who suffer from this outrageous infliction that wreaks havoc on their daily life. I know some of your scoff at this, thinking that it’s no biggie, but it IS a major problem that many of us suffer through day in and day out.

My allergies have steadily gotten worse over the years. Sometimes I feel that Satan has gotten the upper hand on this and enjoys making me feel like a Mac truck has driven over me and look like I’m from the depths of hell. To top if off, it also effects my behavior, making me lash out and the most trivial thing imaginable which is NOT like my normal sunny disposition that we are all used to. Stop that! I hear you snickering and I don’t like it one bit! No siree! Some of you think I’m an absolute nut and I am most certainly not!

Where do people get these wacky ideas? Where, oh where, oh where? Now, who could be the instigator of such trash? Could it be ... SATAN? (haunting echo).

Some of you think I’m a Babbling Church Nut that totes a Red Ryder BB gun and shoots it without remorse. Well, isn't that special? You little Satan worshipers better watch out because I’m on the loose and I’ll find each and every one of you and let ya have it right where it counts! Yes, indeedy!

Alrighty, then. I think we all feel better now. I think you can tell that my allergies are really bad today and I’m not a “happy camper”. Well, isn’t this a news flash?



Just ask my hubby. He will tell you that I’ve been rather crabby lately. Yes, siree! This will probably explain why he has been constantly picking little BBs out of his backside lately.

1 comment: