Wednesday, May 23, 2012

And now it's time for Church Chat . . .





Hello, I’m the Church Lady and this is ‘Church Chat’. Have you ever wondered why your husband enjoys doing things that drives you crazy even though you have asked him, time and time again not to do it?

One morning hubby must have had a bug his butt or something and was rather irritating, in other words doing the stuff I hate and he seemed to enjoy doing them to no end. Of course I ranted and raved and threw a royal tizzy fit telling him to please stop, but he still continued to tease me unmercifully with his relentless demented behavior. What does he do you ask? Well, he keeps leaving lights on when he leaves the room, making a mess and not cleaning it up, ignoring my loud requests to cease this infernal crap NOW and this was happening even before I took our son to the bus stop at 7:20 am! I don’t know if it was intentional or not, but I wanted him to stop immediately.

When I came back from the bus stop I confronted hubby. “Could you please try harder?”

No response.

“Do you even know what that means?” I ask with the determination to get an answer from the obstinate, pigheaded fool who for some asinine reason I married years ago.

Without missing a beat he replies, "Try so you won't b*tch so much."







Yes, it is a loss cause . . .





1 comment: