Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Power of Four


It's amazing what you can learn about a person when they share four simple things. This is a short answer meme that screams loads about the writer.  Feel free to tag your friends or not. A link back to this post would be appreciated.


Four Jobs I Have Had:
* Babysitter
* Waitress
* Camp Counselor
* Teacher

Four Places I Have Lived:
* Florida
* North Carolina
* Maryland
* Alabama

Four Movies I Could Watch Again and Again:
* Forrest Gump
* Becoming Jane
* Pride and Prejudice (with Kiera Knightly)
* Atonement

Four Television Shows I Love:
* The Big Bang Theory
* House Hunters International
* The Graham Norton Show
* America’s Next Top Model

Four Authors I Enjoy:
* Stephen King
* Jane Austen
* Stieg Larsson
* Lisa Kleypas

Four Places I Have Travelled To:
* Germany
* France
* Switzerland
* Austria

Four of My Favorite Foods:
* Pizza
* Salad
* Sea Food
* Tex Mex

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
* Hiking
* Sleeping
* Reading a good book
* Watching a good movie


Four Places I Would Like To Go To
* Scotland
* Ireland
* Egypt
* Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment