Friday, July 20, 2012

And now it's time for Church Chat . . .





Hello, I’m the Church Lady and this is ‘Church Chat’. I don’t know if you have seen previews of the movie “The Watch” yet, but it does look interesting.




I am quite impressed with their jackets. I wonder if we will be issued Neighborhood Watch jackets as well? Something tells me it is optional, but I will buy one for sure. As for their Neighborhood Watch Patrol Vehicle, ours is much better as you can see.



I hope we get to interrogate potential suspects like they did in the movie. I could easily get them to confess to any heinous crime if I was allowed to use my most cherished possession, my Red Ryder BB gun; the same one I shoot those pesky salesmen that come to my door with!. I would whip out my lever-action spring piston BB gun with a smoothbore barrel, adjustable iron sights, and a gravity feed magazine with a 650 BB capacity, capable of shooting at 350 feet per second with standard steel BBs, and pop those little heathens a good one! That will encourage them to squeeeeeeeeal about what they did.



Just thinking about it makes me tingly all over.



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this movie! Looks like a riot!


    You'd rock the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca- I haven't seen this yet, but I hope I will soon! :)

      Delete